- Competency to stand trial; Jackson hearings; Competency to be sentenced; Competency to waive the insanity defense
- Criminal responsibility / insanity defense evaluations (NGRI / NGBRI)
- Appropriateness for Unconditional Release
- Psychiatric assessments for the Federal Bureau of Probation
- Additional matters upon request
Forensic Psychiatric Practice
Clinical and Forensic Psychiatry
Evaluations Peformed on a National Basis, Office Located in Alexandria, VA.
Psychiatric Assessment, Case Consultation, & Expert Witness Services.
Experienced in Both Criminal and Civil Legal Matters:
Fee Schedule available upon request.
Phone: (703) 596-1024
Fax: (703) 596-1573